Monday, September 2, 2013

Classic Fall Staple Pieces

It's that time of year again! Are you excited for fall? Because I know I am! With summer coming to a close and fall quickly approaching (thank goodness), I've put together a set of pieces that I think are essential for any fashionista's autumn wardrobe! For the record, it's still hotter than blue blazes here in Kentucky, but I'm hoping for some cooler weather STAT so I can put my fall clothing to use! Enjoy!

Quilted Vest / Military Jacket / Chunky Sweater / Oversized Cardi /
Riding BootsDark Wash Jeans / Tube Scarf / Booties /
Statement Necklace / Sunglasses / Watch / Stud Earrings

Still on my list of things to purchase before the cooler months are a pair of booties, a few more oversized, chunky sweaters, and a couple graphic sweaters! What's on your fall shopping list?

Happy shopping!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for the colder weather too! I'm studying abroad and it's still like 75 degrees. I just want to be able to wear all of my sweaters and boots already!!

    www.friendswithdistance.com

    P.S. I am so obsessed with that J.Crew vest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for it to start cooling down here in Kentucky! And I'm so excited to get my J.Crew vest in the mail! I purchased it back in July and it was on backorder until October. I'm sure I'll have outfit posts with it once I receive it! I hope you enjoyed the post!

      Delete